Saturday, November 13, 2010

Inspiring Music......



Welcome to my new blog, one I'm committed to posting to at least once a week. Come here for inspiration and guidance on how to create the life of your dreams.  I'll share some of my story, exercises that I've used, quotes that keep me on track, and links, like the one below to encourage you to take the steps you need to be in alignment with your life's purpose. 

I wanted to share this link to a video by Jana Stanfield. She is an amazing woman and one of my newly found kindred sisters. Her music is incredible; her message is inspiring, uplifting and always in divine timing. Please take just a few moments to be inspired, to be touched, and to be encouraged to do something brave in your life. And then please pass this message along...

And thank you for spending a little time out of your day with me.

In gratitude,

Kathy Sparrow
Coach, Trainer, Speaker and Author


Jana Stanfield's "If I Were Brave" Awesome Women Hub Project The amazing Jana Stanfield performs "If I Were Brave" with many of her Awesome Women Hub friends. OFFICIAL Music Video of Jana Stanfield's "If I Were Brave" (Jimmy Scott & Jana Stanfield) off Jana's album, "What Would You Do This Year If

No comments:

Post a Comment